We are getting started on our renovation project. As you can probably guess, first step is to clean everything up.
Tim has laid out a plan for us for the first phase.
Here is the plan:
- Re-key the house and garage and install a lock box on job.
- Get Certified Environmental Consulting in and find out were all he asbestos is.
- Get a budget on cleaning the yard clean up with a small excavator.
- Get a bid on the cleaning out the house and garage out of old personal items.
- Get bids on the asbestos removal.
- Get bids on a surface demo of the entire interior of the home.
- Contact survey company to survey location of both structures and find corner markers.
- Start the as-built drawings on the property so we have floor plans to work with.
And then over the next 4 weeks…
- Clean out the property, inside and out of all the junk
- Demolish the interior of the home and carry away all the materials
So by mid March, we’ll have everything cleaned up and can start the design work.